Aliens Ate My Brains Aliens Ate My Brains

wow, this is your first submission?

i have to say, thank you. Thank you for not being the stick figure submit omgyaywtfvote5 type of person. Sure it wasnt to good, but you got music a preloader humor, and even some basic movement. sure theres tons of room for improvment. but a great first submission and hope you get a scholorship or two.

Adventures of Don Quixote Adventures of Don Quixote

a slow start.. but isnt that the idea?

a very nice peacefull fun flash. the layer seemed a little weird on his first run by the windmill, and thhe sound just sudenly started mcu hpast playing. would have been nice for a little click to tell me yes thers sound would abeen nice. Still, one of the only ones of its style that ive seen, and i like it very much. good idea to post

Dark Madness 1 Dark Madness 1

well, book by its cover

at the start, the animation was a little.. jerky? but the humor made up for it, and for a first released flash its amazing compared to say... two things just bouncing around, all black and white.. anywho, work a little bit on smoothing things out, and im sure you'll do great.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Ahh... what a soothing song

so happy. Thanks man. Allways a plesure to watch this movie. doesnt matter what mood i'm in, it can allways make me smile. Thank you and i look forward to further publications.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

/\/\@[) |>[2 <>|>z

| ¢@// [-]°<\>£$11¥ $^% 1#47 |#1//@|_¥ z°(u)1]~[1^/& [-]02!|313 !§ ^//./-\21|\|9 /-\ |°12()|>/\61% 73{=} |=v|\|^/13§1 -|-}{!|\|(_+ 3\/£2. $'//&£+ }{()\/\/ ;00 /\/\|>< 6&1\^/3&|\| -|-3# |()'// 123$ 57(_)|=|= @{\}°| 73<~> 2/-\^/|)0[V] |-|!(_+<~> P\£$ $-|-vph|=. (u)/\0|0| |^P\0|°z 7° ,|00 {V}% ph|~/_1£^/0|

GTA Springfield GTA Springfield

weeeeeeeeeeell

its good in the fact that it looks like you put a lot of time into it. And for a early film ist good. but its not gonna get cha any awards. keep up the good work though.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Wow that was amazing

In the words of Dane Cook, your a BAMF. Su-fi strait up to you man. I cant wait to watch any other flash cartoons you have

Doc Ock Doc Ock

nice

highly enjoyable, and sick. verry well made, cant wait to watch some of your other stuff

I'm Blue»»» I'm Blue»»»

wow. cool

im impressed, a verry well made flash for your first submission. used a lot of symbols and did a great job. 5/5

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

people realy are aloud to post whatever they want

stop giving this guy crap, and its hillarious in my mind at least. and Mr_NoRiM is right, its called Dragostea din tei. The song isnt that gay. and for all the people who are to lazy to read subtitles, look for a O Zone/Lucas mix. same song only sung in english.