Aliens Ate My Brains Aliens Ate My Brains

wow, this is your first submission?

i have to say, thank you. Thank you for not being the stick figure submit omgyaywtfvote5 type of person. Sure it wasnt to good, but you got music a preloader humor, and even some basic movement. sure theres tons of room for improvment. but a great first submission and hope you get a scholorship or two.

Adventures of Don Quixote Adventures of Don Quixote

a slow start.. but isnt that the idea?

a very nice peacefull fun flash. the layer seemed a little weird on his first run by the windmill, and thhe sound just sudenly started mcu hpast playing. would have been nice for a little click to tell me yes thers sound would abeen nice. Still, one of the only ones of its style that ive seen, and i like it very much. good idea to post

Dark Madness 1 Dark Madness 1

well, book by its cover

at the start, the animation was a little.. jerky? but the humor made up for it, and for a first released flash its amazing compared to say... two things just bouncing around, all black and white.. anywho, work a little bit on smoothing things out, and im sure you'll do great.

Konami Code Konami Code

Thank you. :-)

At first I was afraid that it would be a continuous 9 min loop of the intro. However... as I just sat back and let it flow, it really grew on me. Every little blip seems to fall right into place. It almost feels like organized chaos that falls into a much deeper soothing tune. Besides all that, from your comments on reviews it really seems like you care. I'll be heading off to see if you have any other pieces I like as much as this. I hope you keep using your talent for many a year to come. Now off to download the 256kb/s version. Have a wonderful day.

SMA responds:

Wow, that made my day. I'm always amazed when I write something I enjoy, and I'm even more amazed when other people enjoy it, as well. The responses I've gotten since getting featured have been so overwhelmingly positive that it seems a bit surreal at times. Thanks very much!

Super Mario! Super Mario!

nothing i havnt heard, but verry well done.

simple. yet elegant, The echo's dont smear, and the trancelike tones are verry well done. continue your great music skills

This is Halloween (piano) This is Halloween (piano)

wow

like it, it was quite pretty. ^.^ keep it up